To Install the Eclipse And Android SDK you have to install the JDK[Java Development Kit]. You can download and install in normal ways.
Video Tutorial is also included:-
- Download the Eclipse And Android SDK file into any hard disk drives.
- Both file would be RAR format so you have to extract it at that location
- I hope you have extracted. Open android-eclipes folder
- Open eclipse.exe file
- It will open one dialog box with “Wordspace Launcher”. These Workspace Launcher give information regarding the work are saved at given location.[As shown below]
- Click On “Ok” Button
- Eclipse will be open now….
- Now You have to Install the Android SDK.
- Goto “Window” Option ->> Click On “Preference”[Show Below]
- Click Over the Android Option In Preference Window.
- There would be SDK Location Textbox. In that you have to give the location of android sdk folder. Suppose I have android SDK folder in E: drive then I will give the location “E:/android-sdk”.
- Click on Apply And OK Button.
Step to Create the AVD
- Open Eclipse
- Go to Window Option and Click on Android SDK And AVD Manager[It will open the window]
- Click on New
- Give Name that you want to give for your AVD. Ex.: Software or Android
- Target-> Android 2.0.1—API Level 6
- And click On Create AVD
Android Virual Device is Created now. If you want to start then you have to Click on Device Name and Goto “Start”. It will looks like these[ Shown Below]
Further I will give you information on How to Create Hello World Application.